Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Those high heels are not your friend

Here's my day:

o Went to Scrapbook Superstation; bought 3 packs of rub-ons that were half price. They're Heidi Swapp, too, VERY NICE! Two pinks and one black. One pink and the black are the same alphabet, then one pink is this little alphabet..so cute!
o Planned on stopping at Michael's, but I had a pretty bad headache so I went home.
o Did the massive pile of laundry that was on my floor, sold some of my textbooks online ($$!), decided not to make any Christmas cards this year and just send out the ones that I bought (too overwhelming at this point).
o Ate dinner (taco salad and a Sprite from Wendy's).
o Fell asleep.

Mix some Animal Crossing in there..that's about it. Oh, and Ben won his hockey game tonight, so he's going to the playoffs! We're all pretty excited about that.

Are you aware that one week from Sunday is Christmas Eve? And I haven't sent out my Secret Santa gift, or Hell, even bought half of my gifts yet? Terrible!

Tomorrow I start baking, we get our Christmas tree, I put my fake tree up in my bedroom (really, this time I'm serious, honestly here) and I just generally collapse. This is the stretch, guys. THE HOLIDAY STRETCH.

Tired, though. Really tired. Gonk. Of course you're better than my last boyfriend.

No comments: