Sunday, December 10, 2006

International Kelline

Finals tomorrow = end of my first college semester
Biggest research paper of my life due tomorrow with me having virtually nothing done on it = me failing my first college semester

I'm baking all week. We're not having our usual Cookie Baking Weekend with my aunt's family; instead, I'm baking a ton of cookies and we're giving some to them. Happy holidays.

Snow no longer exists this year. Weather is going to be 50s, rain, all through my birthday. My birthday is in August--

I'm listening to Matt Drudge now and he's playing my requests, baby.

Tomorrow, the snow sticks to the ground on AC:WW; I'm chuffed. I can't wait for Bad Girls Season 4 to download. I can't wait until my finals are over so I can live again. I can't wait until this research paper aces itself and I win the Drudgitzer (the Matt Drudge version of the Pulitzer).

I'm so tired and so swamped and I need a cruise to Poland.

No comments: