Friday, December 1, 2006

Happy December!

Quick note: new Emma Bunton CD has been leaked; uh, hell yes son! It's A++++++++.




Right. December 1st, and I'm chuffed at the prospect of snow. It's been raining way too much, and after being nearly blown away, a nice blanket of snow is what I need to wrap myself up in. Seriously. Being from the Pittsburgh area, I can wrap myself in snow and be completely warm! It's great.

I had to finish off my Landfill Decomposition project for Environmental Science today..GAG. It was all moldy and smelled terrible. It had decomposed crackers and all sorts in it. I better do really well in this class.

In other news: I finally got my paycheck today! But it was made out to Kelly McIntyre (??). I'd say that they have it in for me, but the managing editor is too nice for that. Sigh. I have to return the check and get a new one. Here's to hoping there's a billion dollar bonus.

Right, today's the day I start uploading Christmas songs. To start the month off right, we'll have to get into the Girls Aloud Christmas music. Included as a bonus disc to their Chemistry album, it had seven catchy little Christmas tunes.

Girls Aloud - Merry Xmas Everybody
File Factory link. Go on, do it. For me.

I'll be more thorough tomorrow. I have to go back out into the wind to test the pH of the rain for yet another science project. WHY DID I SIGN UP FOR THIS COURSE.

No comments: