Saturday, December 16, 2006

Gawd, my feet hurt. So does my back. Santa, I've been so good, doing all this baking and cleaning..surely you'll give me all that I want for Christmas!

When Ben left for school, Mother and I immediately left for the bank. Mega crowded. Giant Eagle. Slightly less crowded but still PRETTY CROWDED. I got my Secret Santa some cheez whiz and crackers. No, that's not all I got her..that's just PART OF IT. I'm a great SS, right? :)

Sam's Club. I saw an old teacher from fifth grade. He was the absolute best. Nobody really liked him, but since I was always a teacher's pet..don't think he recognized me, though, SAD. Got salad and pizza and those yummy dinner rolls I love.

Then we came home and I've just been baking and cleaning and packing ever since. Tomorrow we're leaving to go to my aunt's, then Sunday we'll be at my uncle's. Can I just say that I really dislike going to my aunt's? She and her boyfriend both smoke a lot, and they smoke inside, and it just makes me so sick. They have kids for Christ's sake. I can't stand people who smoke around babies and young children. Execute.


This is how I feel about going to my aunt's.

The worst part about being at my aunt's is their bathroom. My uncle has this remodeling business, and he's really good at what he does. He did their bathroom, and it looks great. However--their door? It has no lock. Furthermore, the door doesn't even have a doorknob that works. The doorknob doesn't move. It's just..decoration. The door swings open at a WHIM. You can't piss and relax, it has to be a hassle. The fact that I'm on my period just gives me great stress, because I know that I'll be trying to change my pad and my cousin will shove open the door, "TEEHEE BIG JOKE!" :( I don't want to go.

I have to finish watching Season 4 of Bad Girls before I leave, MUST GO. I probably won't post until I get back on Sunday, so, CHEERS, DARLINGS.

No comments: