Monday, December 18, 2006

Merry Christmas, assholes

A FEW THINGS:

1.) I failed science and therefore I think I've lost my financial aid and that means I'll have to leave college for forever and probably become a maid or something. :(
2.) Geek Squad guys? Uh, Hell yes son!
3.) Chili's is stillllllllll yummu.


Maybe the Julies can teach me their previous trade.

Yeah, I failed science. I'm devastated. Like, really depressed. I begged my professor to move my grade up the two percentage points that it needed and she still wouldn't do it. This makes me extremely SAD because, like I said, I'm 99.9% sure that I'll be put on financial aid suspension. Argh. Not only that, but I'll have to add another class to my schedule somehow in order to be full-time. FUCK.

I went to Cranberry today..it worked out better than we thought. Though my mother almost punched the manager at the store we went to. That manager was a huge bitch. She was like, "It was your choice to shop here, your choice. You chose to shop here." No shit, you twat. We didn't choose to receive defective products, though, or pay $40 to have the defective products shipped to us only to have to drive to the store anyway. But there was this really awesome Geek Squad guy..holy shit, I have a new fetish. Well, I used to really be into geeky guys, and then I kind of liked the whole "jock type," but now I think I'm back into nerds. This guy was so nice, he went and got this paper that said that they had to give us a brand new product and stuff. (I'd give more details but this concerns my brother's Christmas present and he may be reading this.) Then this other guy, who was the head of his department, his name was Joe, and holy shit..even geekier than the Geek Squad guy, but so cute. And so damn nice. They were all nice except for the manager, I swear that bitch needs reamed.

We went to Kohl's and I got some of those Sakura Christmas cat plates that match my mugs. I also bought more of the mugs, but I'll prooobably return them (I thought they were different than the ones I currently have). Ummmm, then I went to Jo-Ann's and didn't get anything. Went to Chili's. Got my usual (Fajita Quesadillas--chicken--don't forget the guacamole) and it was good.

Ben had his hockey playoffs tonight. His team came in second, but they got these trophies and they're really nice. He was annoyed that he lost, but he did really well. He's pretty good. PRETTTTTTY GOOD.

Christ, I'm feeling down on myself.


But Matt and Ann would tell me to keep going. And uh..I'm sure that guy with the bra would, too.

No comments: