Monday, December 4, 2006

Monday, Monday

This has been an easy Monday. I studied, I wrapped presents, I made homemade gift tags. I cleaned. I read more of Inkspell. I installed Firefox because Internet Explorer has been crapping out. I bought stuff for my Secret Santa. I showered and painted my nails. I'm ready to do it all again tomorrow.

Except it won't happen tomorrow. Plans have changed! Tomorrow I'm going with my mother to take my uncle out to eat. We're getting Chinese in New Castle. WHY NEW CASTLE? Butler has the best Chinese food IN THE WORLD. Don't pause to think about what I just said.

My mother seriously freaked me out tonight. Every winter, she gets this terrible cough. She saw a doctor about it last year and he didn't do anything, so now she won't go see anyone. She was talking to her brother on the phone, and all I heard her say was something like, "Our air ducts do need cleaned..they haven't been cleaned in god knows how long. Can you imagine how much stuff is in them? That probably is why I cough like this." Hello, freaking out! I have this big fear of mold and all this stuff, and I've told her ages ago to get the vents cleaned out..but does she listen? No! And our basement is all moldy..oh god! I seriously need to move out before I have a nervous breakdown from mold taking over my brain. :(

My friend Emily told me something amusing today regarding 75-100 snails..I'm still laughing. She's a good friend.

Pet Shop Boys: It Doesn't Often Snow At Christmas
Elton John: Step Into Christmas

Elton John = yuck, but this song is a classic for my holiday season. Pet Shop Boys are love.

No comments: