Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Attention, comradesky: SUCCESS!

I did my finals. They were OKAY, I think. My science professor was proctoring. Eee. I really hope everything's fine with that course. I am praying and begging.

Now that I don't have to study anymore (hell yes, son), I can spend my days: playing Animal Crossing, eating pumpkin ice cream, and CLEANING. Typical female figure, right? So why haven't any men claimed me? :(

Actually, tomorrow will probably consist of me making the few Christmas cards that I'm going to be making, clearing out the spot for the Christmas tree in the living room, clearing out the spot for the Christmas tree in my bedroom, buying some Christmas presents, and maybe getting my scrapbook totes out of the dining room. (Laffo, like that'll ever happen.)

Did I mention that I did my finals?! :) x 92348204802!

No comments: