Saturday, December 2, 2006

Advent Calendar Day Two

Trans-Siberian Orchestra: Wizards In Winter

It has a really gay title, but it's prettttty hep. I like TSO for Christmas. Well, except for the songs where they sing. Bleh. The guy has this..voice. It's bad. Not good.

I froze my tits off today, but still no snow! I'm getting really antsy, as it was supposed to snow last night; now they're saying not until TOMORROW night. It's a travesty is what it is. I'm hoping that I wake up tomorrow to the traditional 5 feet of snow, as required by Butler, PA laws.

This week is going to be megggga busy. I have to study for finals, then I have like the biggest research paper of my life due. We're taking my uncle out somewhere for his birthday on Wednesday (but it's a SURPRISE so don't tell). Then next weekend we're going to that light show in Pittsburgh, which is basically the official start of the festivities for my family.

I haven't been talking politics at all, which is appalling..oh, there was one thing I wanted to show y'ens..



I want this mask. It's a Jack Abramoff mask that some Dems were wearing to protest his corruption..WHATEVER. I want one for my own personal use. I NEED ONE. Argh. They probably burned them all, crazy libtards.

Oh Jack.

No comments: