Sunday, December 17, 2006

At least there will be plenty implied.

Overall, it was a pretty decent weekend. I got some money, socks, lipgloss, picture frames, gift cards...good stuff. I do believe that my cousins adore me!

My grandfather shafted me but I don't care; he'll drop dead any day now anyway!

I have most of my grades back now. A in English, C in Health (??), C in History. How the fuck..did I get a C in Health? And how did I get a C in History??? Arggghhh whatever. The most torturous grade isn't up yet, I'm still praying that I'll get a passing grade in Science. My grades for this semester are such shit. But I mean, English went well!

One week until Christmas Eve! Soooo excited. Tomorrow we're going to Cranberry, doing something regarding Ben's present..fun stuff? Maybe we'll get Boston Market! Woo! Tuesday I'm getting my hair done, and probably having lunch or something with my aunt. Wednesday is up in the air, Thursday is up..taking Ben to Lori's, I reckon. Friday-Sunday is CHRISTMAS STUFF! and then Monday is THE BIG DAY.

Very excited.


What makes you think I care?

No comments: