Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Slipping down and back again

We've finally mostly decorated our tree today. Out of all of our live Christmas trees we've ever had, this one is the hurtiest. It makes my fingers just hurt so badly, and then the needles fall out, like it wants me to also step on them! I don't know whether or not my tree will go up in my room. I haven't really felt up to it, honestly.



I really want to go see Eragon. It has Sienna Guillory in it, who played Jill Valentine in RE: A. MUST VIEW.

I was doing some searching about unrequited love on Wiki, which led to obsessive love. According to Wiki, here's what breeds it:

o Leisure
o Education
o Feelings of vulnerability
o Inflated opinion of oneself
o Particular childhood experiences
o Feelings of being special
o Inequality between the lover and beloved

This is all really interesting to me. It says that regression therapy is the best cure. To be honest, regression therapy is crap. Guess I'm stuck with being in love with a man who won't have me! :(

According to BBC: Aspects of obsessive compulsive disorder can also be found in those experiencing lovesickness, such as preoccupation and obsessively checking for text messages and e-mails.

Yes, I check for texts constantly! Though, not from him. :( I wish he'd text me.

I took a five-hour nap this evening, and I'm ready for more soon. I've been dead tired lately.


I'm so under pressure.

No comments: