Sunday, December 3, 2006

Matt Drudge x 383839929

I'm listening to the Matt Drudge show at the moment. Can I please just say that I'm falling madly in love with him? I love the little remix songs he makes, and I love the little skits he makes, and I LOVE how he dissed Jon Stewart. My mother is a big Jon Stewart/Stephen Colbert fan, and to hear Drudge talk about these two men..it's just like a religious experience. MATT, YOU'VE BROUGHT HAPPINESS TO MY NIGHT.

We got a little bit of snow this evening. Pleasing..I'm hoping for something that accumulates, though. It's supposed to snow overnight (I'm staying hopeful, don't laugh at me) so maybe I'll get lucky!

I'm finally going through some of the stacks of books in my bedroom. I'm reading Inkspell now, which is the sequel to Inkheart. Brilliant books, both of them. After that, I can move on to Ellis Island Interviews, All Politics Is Local, A Hitler Youth In Poland, Cell, and many more! I think I will be occupied this vacation. Speaking of which; finals, officially one week, NERVOUS YET EXCITED.

I'm going to start juggling domestics with school again, and figure on making this KITCHEN WEEK. Maybe also HALLWAY WEEK. My nails are getting really long though, so I need to be careful.

This week is going to be one thing after the other. Busssssssyyyyyyyyy.

PS-I'll post two Xmas tracks tomorrow; remind me to make one of them the Pet Shop Boys one. My Internet is like so slow tonight. Cheers.

No comments: