Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I need a hero

Actually, I probably just need a couple of Klonopin. My nerves are shot today.

I have to go in to take some tests..whether or not I pass science lays solely on this final. How can, like, three hours cause me so much panic? Seriously, these are only going to take me about three hours, yet I've been thinking about them nonstop for weeks now. Not only that, but I had literally two hours of sleep last night, couldn't eat lunch, and feel like I'm going to puke up breakfast. And the thing is, hopefully, in twelve hours these will be over and I'll be sleeping in peace. Well, I might not be. I have to admit, there are other problems besides the exams that are upsetting me..but right now it's what I have to focus on.

Things I have to look forward to in order to get myself through these next sevenish hours:

o Christmas baking this week
o Sending out Christmas cards on Friday
o No more school until January 11
o Selling my textbooks and using the money to buy stuff (hello, loan funds are used for books!)

Dear Almighty Republican Speaker in that GOP Paradise in the Sky:
Please let me get at least a B on each of my finals. Please. I am willing to get a C on one of them if I can just get a B in science. I need to pass that course or I will lose everything. I promise to be good for the rest of the year. Also; please make me stop feeling so nervous. I can't stand up without feeling super dizzy. Ta v much.

Blerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh. Going to pretend I'm Tanya Turner. What would Tanya Turner do? She'd probably hire someone to take the exams for her. :/ Okay, I'll use Tanya's attitude, at least. I'm fabulous, darling, and my husband Jason will love me no matter what I do. Sigh.


They love me, they really love me.

No comments: