Friday, November 17, 2006

Zombies



Resident Evil: Apocalypse is one of my favorite movies. I have a girl!crush on both Jill Valentine AND Alice. It's awful.


I bet that you look good on the dancefloor.

I want to learn to fire a gun. Then when the zombies arrive, I'll be kicking ass left and right.


Of course, my gun would be pink.

There are some boys in the movie. Matt from RE1 is gone (well..he's there, but..uh..) and there are some evil CEO types. There are some hot mercenaries.


Nikolai, Carlos, Yuri

Nikolai has this hot Russian accent. So does Yuri, but I don't really get to know him before he uh, gets invited to dinner. If you know what I mean. (No, not that. Geez.)


PLEASE.

I think that I should probably end up with a guy in uniform. Or a guy who has a costume uniform. Or just a guy who knows how to shoot a gun and is willing to protect me from zombies, okay?!

Christmas lights.

No comments: