Saturday, November 18, 2006

Paris Hilton

People who trashtalk Paris Hilton suck.



You know, I don't understand the appeal of Tina Fey. She's not funny, she's not witty, she doesn't seem exceptionally intelligent. She is not really that pretty. She seems extremely pretentious. And why? Because she is apparently deemed fappable to nerds across the Internet!



I really like Paris Hilton. I don't know why. I hear people saying stuff about her, and I'm thinking, "Wait, you hate her because she put out a sex tape? That's not nearly as bad as acting like a pretentious fool, such as Tina Fey!"

I don't think that she is particularly unattractive--I actually think she's rather pretty. As for her album, well..I listen to it. A lot. Daily.



My only grievance was that little event where she promoted the "Vote or Die" scene, but wasn't even registered. My anger with that is the fact that she promoted the Democrats. Paris, NO. The whole "Vote or Die" thing is annoying, too. Yeah, because there are only those choices, right?! Damn Diddy or P. Diddy or Puff Daddy or whatever the fuck he's going by.

Right, anyways.

I like Paris Hilton. We all make mistakes. I'm sure that I will have a sex tape accidently get leaked onto the Internet someday, too. It's just the way life is.



I think I should try living like a socialite. A celebutante. Yes. Well, first I'll have to save up a couple million first. Sigh.

1 comment:

CelebNewsPNN said...

You have a very good heart. You don't judge people by what others do to them. It was Rick's bf who released the tape and bought a mansion with all the money he made while Paris received nothing since it wasn't her video.

It's good that you questioned yourself as to why you should hate her. I also have Paris Hilton's music album, and just like you, I listen to it every day. I love it so much. I have the special edition, the original edition. I also have the single Turn It Up, Stars are Blind and will buy Nothing in this World.