Saturday, November 11, 2006

I'm pseudo-new

I had a blog when I was twelve. That was a complete one-person dramabomb.
Then I had a Livejournal until I was eighteen. I loved it, but had way too many communities and friends to look after.
Now I am going back to blogger because I love writing, and I am pretentious enough to think that someone wants to read what I have to say.

I'm eighteen, a girl, and live in Pennsylvania. It is the best state in the world. We have amazing history and fabulous food. The only bad thing is that we lost Rick Santorum in the latest election.

I'm very Republican. I write a right-wing column for my college's newspaper. The issues I feel most strongly about are healthcare and illegal immigration.

My favorite color is pink, I love scrapbooking, and I play Animal Crossing at least once a day. I only wear polo shirts--preferredly Hilfiger. I love cats. I don't like most dogs. I have been called "cat-like," whatever that means. I'm taking it as a compliment.

I am in love but it is pointless. I also have a thing for married men. That won't be a problem, will it?

My favorite music: Girls Aloud, Goldfrapp, Ladytron, Paris Hilton, Dannii Minogue, McFly, Keane, Delta Goodrem, Jentina, Lady Sovereign, among others.

I have extreme jealousy issues. I love politics and history. I don't like dirt or dust or mud or bad smells or mold. Sometimes I like to clean.

I'd die for my friends. ♥

I'll post again with something more meaningful.

No comments: