Friday, November 24, 2006

McCarthyism is a fetish of mine

I did a lot today; Black Friday shopping was not included on my list. I did, however, touch up my "Master Gift List." That's right--be prepared to get gifts!

I did a research paper the other day about Cold War propaganda. You know, Joseph McCarthy was a fine man.


Yes.

There is something about a man talking into a microphone that gets me going. I'm not sure what it is..if the man is being political, it just intensifies the feeling.

You have to admire a man who roots out Communism. Especially one who looks as good as Joe.


You think you're a man but you're only a boy.

They don't make men like that anymore. Sigh.

The closest would have to be Sean Hannity and Matt Drudge.



I wish Matt would propose to me. Double sigh!

No comments: