Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Don't panic

I know that many of you out there were sleepless last night due to my lack of blogging; believe me, not my fault! For some reason, my Internet was connected (as in, I was getting like mega-high bitrate on Shareaza) but I couldn't open any webpages. It was awful, to be sure.

Let's talk current events! I got my first Christmas card today, it's been snowing on Animal Crossing: Wild World, and finals are TWO WEEKS. So excited. Here's to hoping I do well in science. At least moderately well. Please. Ugh, I so wish my professor was a guy so I could get out the old seduction shoes!

Oh, other current events? Well, someone in New Castle had her house blown up while she was on vacation. My cousin actually saw this after it had happened, and she said that it was quite a sight. According to the news, they don't know what happened yet. So it just..randomly blew up? Poor woman. The only consolation I can find is that people around here are extremely charitable, and we all rush to help one another in times like these--especially when it comes to donating to a.) church funds, b.) turkey drives.

Second news story of the night: a judge has decided that paper money isn't fair to the blind, and now the treasury has to revamp our currency. Uh, I don't want to seem insensitive..oh, who am I kidding? I'm not politically correct in the least. Look, this is insane. My grandfather's girlfriend is "legally blind" but she can see money just fine. And she can just sniff the money if she can't see it. Golddigger.

Oh, and Castro is not well enough to celebrate his birthday! I'm laffoing. Of course, I doubt they have Dairy Queens over there, so birthdays wouldn't be worth celebrating anyways..poor Cuba. :( Don't worry, Cuba: as soon as your current leader dies, we will be right over with ICE CREAM CAKES. That would be a great way to win a war. I think it would work, too.

Right, two days until December. On December 1st, I am putting my Christmas tree up and wearing my Santa hat out in public. I do it in a cute sort of way, with little pigtails. God, I probably look like a twat. Such is life.


This is supposed to be a Christmas shot, but it looks..err..

No comments: