Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving

I saw my crush today. We made eye contact. Oh god. He was talking on his cell phone, as usual. He'll never love me. :(

I'm spending the entire night: baking! Yes, I am making pies and Twinkie desserts and all sorts of goodness. 3WS is playing awesome Xmas tunes and I'm just loving it. Speaking of which; starting on December 1st, I'm going to start posting my favorite Christmas songs for everyone to download. What an incentive, right?


I forget how to make thumbnails, so click here for the larger image.
I'm not sure why they made Kyle look like Hugh Grant..but I suppose it's a step in the right direction!

I leave you with this fabulous FW image. Go play the Footballers' Wive$ game. Well? Go on, then!

Happy Thanksgiving in advance. I'll be so off my tits, eating all that pie, who knows when I'll post again.

No comments: