Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hot and Not

Robbie Williams was voted "Sexiest Man Alive" or something to that effect. This was like, two years ago, but people are still gushing about this award. Yes, an award given out by a magazine really matters!

I do not think that he is the sexiest man alive. I do not even find him sexy.


IF YOU SAY SO, BUD.

He looks like the male, human version of my neighbor's little dog. I also say that about Jeff Goldblum. Oh, I'm so sorry, Robbie.

These are the real attractive men:


Prince Harry

+ Went to military school and is now an officer
+ British accent
- Dressed up as a Nazi for a Halloween party like a pompous asshole

Come on, who doesn't want to be a princess?



Colin Firth (as Mr. Darcy in Pride & Prejudice)

+ British accent
+ HOT PERIOD CLOTHING
+ Cold, brooding manner
+ Able to ride a horse very well

Okay, so I like Mr. Darcy more than I like Colin Firth. But the thing is, I like this Mr. Darcy more than I like the new Mr. Darcy:


Though, I will admit..the new Mr. Darcy does look sexy when drenched.



Desmond Harrington

+ Guh. SHifhsofshoirowerowu0429w0r wen0-284y2tw0yt 30453. He was so damn evil in Ghost Ship that it's sexy.



Matt Drudge (left, Sean Hannity on right)

+ AMAZING dresser. Seriously. I can drool over the clothing alone.
+ He claims to be a Liberta, but we know where his true feelings are..(Republican)
+ He is apparently bff with Sean Hannity
+ He has been seen holding an umbrella over Ann Coulter's head..I LOVE MEN WITH MANNERS. LOVE.



Sean Hannity

+ Hilarious
+ Very conservative Republican
+ Wears polos
+ Talks on the radio
+ Oh sweet Christ

If I can't have Sean, I think that he should marry Ann Coulter and have, like, ultra!Republican babies with her. I am convinced that their children would grow up to be really really fantastic and there would possibly be a PRESIDENT. I wish Ann Coulter would run for President.



Rick Santorum (LEFT. Ignore Trent Lott on the right. Sorry, Trent, another day and another time and another place)

+ Hot
+ Hot
+ Hot
+ Grew up in my town
+ Uberconservative
+ Did I mention how hot Rick Santorum is?

Now that Rick is out of office, his job can be: DATING ME.


Who needs an overcoat? I'm burning with love.

Jack Abramoff

I do not need to say anything. His sex appeal rose considerably after his scandal. Scandalous men catch my attention. Jack, if you read this, please call me.

Closer up:

Please, Jack. Please.

No comments: