Thursday, November 16, 2006

Being Single & Me

I am a scrapbooker. Since I am a scrapbooker, I often look at other people's pages. People make pages about themselves and their significant others.

Scrapbooking is for married or taken people. It's like you're supposed to be more creative when you're having regular sex. This is upsetting!

I have been single for a long, long, long, long time. I don't usually care that much, but lately I've felt this..necessity to call someone my boyfriend. Fiance would be even better! Sigh.

I want to buy Christmas presents for a boyfriend. I want to make scrapbook pages about me and a special guy. I want to have a guy that I can snuggle up with.

Now it's depressing to be single. When you're older, it's like you're expected to be in a relationship--especially if you're female. I don't know, this may all be stemming from my traumatic feelings about Rick Santorum's defeat, or Jack Abramoff's prisontime. Ohhhh, Jack Abramoff. Such a dirty name, for a dirty boy.


Mmm, you are dirty. Slam that car door, you manly man.

I think my problem is that my connections are gone. They've all moved out of county to go to college elsewhere. I'm the only one left. It's hard being me!

On the bright side, Saturday is Scrapbook Superstation's Holiday Open House. I can't wait! Refreshments, Make-n-Takes, Discounts, Music, Prizes..it's going to be so good! And there will be no men there, so I won't even have to have it rubbed in my face that I'm desperately single.


I agree.

No comments: