Friday, August 24, 2007

Ouch!

So I went to get my cavity filled..yeah, right!

I waited for over HALF AN HOUR and they finally called me back. I asked how long it would take, and what do they say? Two hours! For one friggin' cavity. I was like, "Uhhh. No." We're all guessing that he just wanted to get me out of there and go home early on a Friday, because he ushered me out really fast and gave me the number of some other guy. Apparently I'm going to have to be given laughing gas? Whatever.

They also said that it would take 45 minutes to numb me (?!). 45 minutes..to give me a shot and wait for it to set in? I'm thinking fifteen tops. So I didn't go through with it. No way I'm sitting there for two hours while he putters around in my mouth and spends 45 minutes with needles making me numb (maybe).

So yeah. Since my insurance runs out in a week, I probably won't be getting the work done by then, which sucks since I'm hurting now. Ugh! Hates it. I'm going to call around on Monday and see if anyone around here has openings. I don't really want to go to a random dentist, but I guess you have to do what you have to do..

We went to Clearview Mall today, too. I didn't buy anything, but it was fun just standing around for six hours while everyone else bought stuff. *face_palm*

Rayanne: I love that.
Everyone: ?
Rayanne: Kelly stands there and strikes a pose, puts her hand on her hip and her leg out in front of her. She always does that!
Lori: I guess she's been watching Paris Hilton too much..

Well, I try! :P

No comments: