Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I don't trust my dentist. Either of them.

Alright kids, I didn't update about this, but I will now.
I went in to a new dentist on..Monday? Tuesday? Monday I think. Yes, Monday. Some guy in New Castle. Dunno. My uncle recommended him.

Keep in mind that the last dentist said that I have three cavities and four beginning (heaven have mercy, this is bad enough..my poor sweet teeth!).

But this new guy says: ELEVEN CAVITIES. And two need root canals. ROOT CANALS?
ROOT CANALS?!?!?!?!?!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

My insurance still runs out tomorrow, so I don't know what the eff I'm going to do. I'm going in so he can drill like two cavities (if he really drills them..). And I don't know what to think. Do I have eleven cavities with two needing root canals? Or is he just a sham? WHO IS THE SHAM DENTIST, GUYS? TELL ME. Someone is obviously lying!

So yes. I'm having a nervous breakdown. And I have to find work like so fast so I can get my teeth done before they all rot and fall out. Woe is me!

(But seriously guys, I'm freaked.)

No comments: