Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Just Say Hi

If you are like about ninety percent of my friends, you are into the free online dating scene. Okay, I won’t lie—I frequent some online dating sites, too. I have dealt with some weirdos, and I have also met some really nice people. Yes, I have gone on a few dates thanks to the Internet! But after awhile, even the best online dating sites start to get muddled up with either illiterate scam artists or married men (or possibly both). That’s why I like justsayhi.com. The people on this completely free dating site seem to genuinely want relationships; as in, they aren’t after scamming you.

I also noticed that the people on this website seem to be older. This is pleasing to me because it’s kind of weird to go on other dating sites and see personals for thirteen-year olds (posing as eighteen-year olds, of course). This also makes me happy because I am naturally compatible with older men!

I made a profile, and I am positive that it won’t take you long to find me if you look. I searched for guys in my area, and some hotties came up. Yes! As far as free dating sites go, I highly recommend Just Say Hi.



This is a Sponsored Review.

No comments: