Monday, September 3, 2007

Fall Fashion & You

To take my mind off of my teeth woes (really, three root canals? I'm too young for this kind of stuff! And my teeth are so perfectly white..), I've been drowning my woes in shopping and scrapbooking. (So basically it's like usual, except I have a little voice in the back of my head saying, "HEY KELLY, you have to get massive dental work done really soon. How do you like those apples? Oh wait, you can't eat apples. Teeee!")

Now that fall is here, it's time for me to start shopping for my spring 2008 wardrobe. Actually, I'll be honest, I'm just now getting to my autumn 2007 clothing. Terrible, isn't it? I need desperate help. I know that black and brown are timelessly autumn, velvet clothing (you know, by Graham & Spencer) is in, and I always look good in pink or dark green.

What I really need is a personal stylist. That's why I was pretty happy when I found tobi.com. You can speak to a personal stylist and this stylist will..well, style you! I like that a lot because now I can be professionally styled WITHOUT having to break my bank, and at the end of the day, Rick Santorum will still be impressed. (Wait, Rick Santorum? What?)

Back to velvet clothes. I am in LOVE with this dress. Absolute love. And this one! You know, these are really good prices, too.

If you're looking for a basic long-sleeved tee for fall, I think that this is extremely cute. It looks like it's cute to really flatter, and I love those sleeves. I hate when shirts have sleeves that are too short!

A look that seems to be really in this season is the crossover look--kind of the wrap thing, y'know? I actually have tons of shirts with that look, and I love them all. here is an example of what I'm talking about. Back to great prices--I can guarantee that I paid more than that for my designer shirts that look pretty similar. I might have to use up my leftover birthday money just to pick up some of these shirts..I need to be careful though, because since I wear a D cup, sometimes I have problems with popping out! Eeep. It hurts to be fashionable!

So in summary, if you're looking for some fashion help (ie; you want a qualified stylist to give you some tips), you're looking for some good deals (especially on velvet apparel), or you're just looking to see what the latest fashions are, you should definitely check out tobi.com.



This is a Sponsored Review

No comments: