Sunday, September 23, 2007

A few things I'd like to discuss..


Resident Evil: Extinction and its amazing soundtrack.

My new St. Bernard puppy.

My upcoming week.

Anyways..

Resident Evil: Extinction. I love the Resident Evil franchise. I bought my first DVD player simply to watch the first Resident Evil movie. (I HAD to have the special features!)

After RE: Apocalypse (second movie for all you noobs), I waited forever for the third movie. But it came out on the 21st! Joyous. So why haven't I seen it?

Because:
I just got a NEW ST. BERNARD PUPPY!! (Named Sophie, so adorable, wubs her.)
AND
My aunt is in the hospital because of a dodgy spleen. It's apparently so swollen that it's pressing against her diaphragm, but they don't want to remove it because it's a risky surgery or something like that. She's been in the hospital for a week. Bollocks to that.

I get to play care worker for her, though, when she comes out. I have my nurse costume ready for Halloween, I'll wear it and all! (Not.) No, but it'll be fun. I mean, as fun as taking care of my ill aunt can be. :( Poor aunt.

So it's a goal of mine to go see the movie sometime this week. I feel like such a shoddy fan. To make up for it, I will have to pay for an Umbrella Corp shirt on eBay. The things I do..

No comments: