Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Secret Garden

I haven't seen 1492 the whole way through, but I think that the soundtrack is absolutely lovely. Probably one of the best movie scores ever. My all time favorite is likely The Secret Garden. Now THAT is genius. The Secret Garden always brings me back to a time when things were simple and free (literally free; I was a kid and didn't have to buy my own stuff). I didn't have to worry about health insurance or cavities (because until I turned nineteen, I didn't GET cavities) or even buying my own books. Provided for me!

The movie is great, the book is great, the score is great. One of these days I'm going to have a Secret Garden party and just spend the entire day lounging around, speaking with a stiff British accent and immersing myself in TSG goodness.



Who can resist?

No comments: