Wednesday, September 5, 2007

MY Fab Life

Right, this post is mostly for the girls who read my blog (though I guess some of you boys might be interested somehow). Since I am friends with some of you, I know just how savvy and in-the-know you are. (And you obviously know about my blog because you know all the coolest online places to go.) Well there's a new place that I would like to bring to your attention called HerFabLife.

It's basically your personal lifestyle guide. You can check out the latest store, bar, spa, whatever openings. You can also read reviews of new fashion lines. Vote on content and help other budding socialites decide what's cool. Dig?

I know that if you try it, it will end up being your fav lifestyle guide. There's also a hot guy of the week section that will help sway your decision. So, join the community, vote, check out hot guys (and latest goss and fashion), and get a fab life! Sound good?


This is a Sponsored Review

No comments: