Friday, July 27, 2007

Soundtracks

Yesterday I didn't have much to do (besides some terrible cleaning), so I decided to go through my extensive soundtrack collection and listen to some favorites. Most of my recent loved ones are on my Vision M, but there are some that I haven't heard in literally a year because I just haven't taken the time to rip them to the player.

Let me just say that I had forgotten how brilliant Pearl Harbor's soundtrack really is. I mean, the movie is wow, but the soundtrack is wow. And K-19: The Widowmaker? Truly epic.

On a topic vaguely touching that one, I've kind of been into submarine movies lately. A few years ago I fell in love with K-19, but I left it at that. Then I got Das Boot from Netflix a few weeks ago and pretty much fell over. Branching off, today I received Stalingrad from Netflix, which is from the same crew as Das Boot. I'm hoping for the best.

Everyone's asking me what I want for my birthday, now..

No comments: