Thursday, December 7, 2006

It's enoug [sic] to drive you crazy if you let it

Lack of updates--sorry for, also sorry to make this short, I have been running myself crazy here. Hint: he's out to get me.

A few points. Rick gave his farewell speech. That makes me BEYOND SAD. He also said that Bob Casey is a good guy..Rick, don't!




He looks SO YOUNG.


I forget who that other guy is; ignore, LOOK AT RICK.

We're having a blizzard here in Butler, with 8 inches expecting overnight! Okay, it's nothing to what we usually get..but last year we got hardly anything, so this is pretty spectacular.

Right, season 3 of Bad Girls also downloaded, so I'll be away for a long time. Actually, I'll probably stay up all night watching. Shell Dockley killed Jim Fenner--or DID SHE? And it's over between Helen and Nikki. Can't stop watching!

Forget the Christmas songs, they're off indefinitely. Just go download some S Club 7 and A*Teens Christmas tunes, or some Jim Brickman, and you'll be FINE. Oh god, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO JIM FENNER? What will happen to me?

No comments: